Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cute Hayley

well i do not know what to post and tonya said i need a new post so i will tell you something very cute that hayley ray did. It was a cold day and we were all under a blanket watching a movie. and hayley goes to my mom and says" i got a present for you" (and yes she says that alot) and my mom says what. Then she smiles the biggest in the hole world and says ME in a cute squicky voice and then crawls up on her and falls asleep and now she says it to every body there you go tonya there is your new post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! That was a cute story Tamster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I love you very much!! You are a good daughter. I have millions of cute Tammy stories to share. I think you are pretty great. I will show you how to put pictures on your blog this weekend k!! Please do your homework

    ReplyDelete